We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- AHCA/NCAL Award for Quality Care
- Close proximity to hospitals: Munising Memorial Hospital 2.4 miles, Marquette General Hospital Regional Medical Center/Level II Trauma Center 45 miles
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- On-site Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- History of good compliance
- Beathtaking views of Lake Superior
Music can play an important role in keeping the body healthy and can have a beneficial impact on the emotional, psychological, physiological and behavioral nature of people. Used in a variety of ways within our center, MusicFirst™ is a clinically proven program that incorporates carefully chosen music selections to support specific therapeutic outcomes. For instance, MusicFirst™ may be used to help reduce the need for medication in patients with dementia; to motivate people to become more engaged during activities; or to stimulate appetites. Research derived, MusicFirst™ provides the right music to obtain desired outcomes and helps improve the overall health of our residents and patients.
Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one's needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one's needs.