We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- Close proximity to hospitals
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- On-staff Wound Care Certified Nurse
- History of good compliance
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows rehabilitation patients to defy gravity and work toward regaining function like never before. AlterG’s unique differential air pressure technology provides safe and comfortable partial weightbearing therapy while promoting normal gait patterns and restoring range of motion.
The AlterG is beneficial for:
• Rehabilitation following injury or surgery of the lower extremity
• Gait training in neurologic patients
• Strengthening and conditioning for older adults
• Rehabilitation after total joint replacement
• Aerobic conditioning with reduced impact
The world’s best athletes and sports teams are using the AlterG to reduce the frequency of injuries, build fitness and recover more quickly. The AlterG is the only “unweighting” device that allows the person to rehabilitate at a reduced body weight, while maintaining normal running or walking mechanics. We’re pleased to offer this new technology at our center as part of our rehabilitation program!
VitalStim® Therapy (Click Here for a Brochure)
We’re proud to offer a new and effective therapy to reduce the pain and inconvenience of dysphagia. VitalStim® Therapy is the first proven treatment for dysphagia. Based on electrical stimulation to retrain throat muscles, VitalStim® is an active therapy that’s safe and effective. It’s the only therapy backed by compelling clinical data and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Joint Replacement Education (Click Here for a Brochure)
We offer Joint Replacement Education based on your personal goals. Designed by a team of rehabilitation experts, we work to educate, prepare and assist you in making this choice. You can plan now to return to an active life.
Specialized Alzheimer's/Dementia Training