We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- Close proximity to hospitals: St. Vincent Salem
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- On-Staff Wound Care Certified Nurse
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- History of good compliance
A modality driven rehab approach that provides clinical tools focusing on the complex medical needs of the elderly Utilizing a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide safe, non-invasive, drug-free treatment interventions. This treatment approach uses state of the art physical agent modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stim, and infrared therapy as an adjunct to traditional treatment, in order to more efficiently and comprehensively rehab our geriatric patients.
Respite Care (Click Here for a Brochure)
Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one's needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one's needs.