We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
By Reservation Only
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- History of good compliance
- Five-Star quality rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Over 90% of our customers would recommend us to others
- Over 90% of our customers were satisfied overall with their care and services
- Over 90% of our team members would recommend our center as a place to work
Designed to help ensure a smooth transition after surgery, this program gives patients the relaxation to focus on their recovery upon entering our center. Before your surgery occurs, our team works with you to discuss the rehabilitation needs you might expect after your surgery, as well as assistance with verifying insurance benefits and completing pre-admission paperwork. Our goal is to help you get back to the activities you enjoy with both comfort and ease of mind.
VitalStim® Therapy (Click Here for a Brochure)
We’re proud to offer a new and effective therapy to reduce the pain and inconvenience of dysphagia. VitalStim® Therapy is the first proven treatment for dysphagia. Based on electrical stimulation to retrain throat muscles, VitalStim® is an active therapy that’s safe and effective. It’s the only therapy backed by compelling clinical data and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Respite Care (Click Here for a Brochure)
Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one's needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one's needs.