We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- Close proximity to hospitals: Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- Over 90% of our customers were satisfied overall with their care and services
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill®VitalStim® Therapy (Click Here for a Brochure)
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows rehabilitation patients to defy gravity and work toward regaining function like never before. AlterG’s unique differential air pressure technology provides safe and comfortable partial weightbearing therapy while promoting normal gait patterns and restoring range of motion.
The AlterG is beneficial for:
• Rehabilitation following injury or surgery of the lower extremity
• Gait training in neurologic patients
• Strengthening and conditioning for older adults
• Rehabilitation after total joint replacement
• Aerobic conditioning with reduced impact
The world’s best athletes and sports teams are using the AlterG to reduce the frequency of injuries, build fitness and recover more quickly. The AlterG is the only “unweighting” device that allows the person to rehabilitate at a reduced body weight, while maintaining normal running or walking mechanics. We’re pleased to offer this new technology at our center as part of our rehabilitation program!
A modality driven rehab approach that provides clinical tools focusing on the complex medical needs of the elderly Utilizing a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide safe, non-invasive, drug-free treatment interventions. This treatment approach uses state of the art physical agent modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stim, and infrared therapy as an adjunct to traditional treatment, in order to more efficiently and comprehensively rehab our geriatric patients.
We’re proud to offer a new and effective therapy to reduce the pain and inconvenience of dysphagia. VitalStim® Therapy is the first proven treatment for dysphagia. Based on electrical stimulation to retrain throat muscles, VitalStim® is an active therapy that’s safe and effective. It’s the only therapy backed by compelling clinical data and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Respite Care (Click Here for a Brochure)
Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one's needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one's needs.